Score alerts you to Point-earning opportunities and coupon codes when you shop. Score does the work. You get the savings.
MyPoints Score is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 32,575 weekly active users The latest version is 10.10.5.2080, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of MyPoints Score here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|10.10.5.2080||Sign in to download||1.54M||0||2023-07-27|
|10.10.5.2061||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.54M||0||2023-07-06|
|10.10.3.1980||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||1||2023-01-31|
|10.10.2.1887||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.51M||0||2022-09-28|
|10.10.1.1689||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.52M||0||2022-07-31|
|10.9.3.636||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.54M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install MyPoints Score from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the MyPoints Score CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download MyPoints Score CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded MyPoints Score CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install MyPoints Score.
How to install MyPoints Score from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the MyPoints Score ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked MyPoints Score ZIP file from step 1. MyPoints Score is now installed on your browser.