Translate selected text. Professional domain translate.
QY Translate is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 49,363 weekly active users The latest version is 1.7.2, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 7
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of QY Translate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.7.2||Sign in to download||7.80M||1||2023-01-31|
|1.7.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.79M||0||2022-10-26|
|1.7.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.74M||0||2022-08-29|
|1.6.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.90M||6||2022-05-19|
How to install QY Translate from a CRX file
- Download the QY Translate CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded QY Translate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install QY Translate.
How to install QY Translate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the QY Translate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked QY Translate ZIP file from step 1. QY Translate is now installed on your browser.