Google Mail Checker
Displays the number of unread messages in your Google Mail inbox. You can also click the button to open your inbox.
Google Mail Checker is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 338,976 weekly active users The latest version is 4.4.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Google Mail Checker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|4.4.0||Sign in to download||19.68K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Google Mail Checker from a CRX file
- Download the Google Mail Checker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Google Mail Checker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Google Mail Checker.
How to install Google Mail Checker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Google Mail Checker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Google Mail Checker ZIP file from step 1. Google Mail Checker is now installed on your browser.