Create and edit documents with LibreOffice Online.
What is LibreOffice Editor?
LibreOffice Editor is an Edge add-on enabling online creation, editing and viewing of Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint slides. Integrate with LibreOffice Online and a file manager, it supports DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, and various other file formats. It features styles management, font customization, text search, columns/rows/tables/images insertions, advanced find & replace, spreadsheet functions, slides preview, exporting to PDF, auto save files and more. It also provides a file manager module for operations with files and folders.
LibreOffice Editor is a Chrome extension that allows to create, edit and view any Microsoft Word document, Excel spreadsheet and Powerpoint slide. It is an integration with LibreOffice Online and a file manager in order to handle all your documents when online. It is a document, spreadsheet and presentation editor integrated with our file manager to manage only DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT and PPTX file types with this online app.
Its main features are:
- It provides direct access to create a doc, xls or ppt document from scratch with this LibreOffice Editor.
- It detects when you access to a doc, xls, ppt, txt, rtf, csv or odf document, and it opens it directly using this LibreOffice Editor.
Its architecture are split in three modules.
A) LibreOffice Editor Online, which contains the following features:
- Create, edit and view XLS spreadsheets written using OpenOffice Calc, LibreOffice Calc or Microsoft Excel.
- Create, edit and view DOC documents written using OpenOffice Doc, LibreOffice Doc or Microsoft Word.
- Create, edit and view PPT slides written using OpenOffice Impress, LibreOffice Impress or Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Styles management.
- Font sizes.
LibreOffice Editor is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
LibreOffice Editor has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.