View, edit, and create documents in your browser.
Microsoft 365 is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 3,644,566 weekly active users The latest version is 3.1.3, and it was published 2 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Microsoft 365 here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.1.3||Sign in to download||1.56M||0||2023-09-26|
|3.1.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.56M||0||2023-07-19|
|3.1.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.56M||1||2023-06-27|
|3.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.55M||4||2023-05-12|
|3.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.30M||4||2022-11-09|
|2.2.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.25M||1||2022-06-04|
|2.2.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.23M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Microsoft 365 from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Microsoft 365 CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Microsoft 365 CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Microsoft 365 CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Microsoft 365.
How to install Microsoft 365 from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Microsoft 365 ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Microsoft 365 ZIP file from step 1. Microsoft 365 is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Microsoft 365: