Puts Flash back on the web where it belongs.
Ruffle is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 18,329 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.0 nightly 2021-10-11, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Ruffle here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.0 nightly 2021-10-11||Sign in to download||2.14M||2||2022-05-19|
How to install Ruffle from a CRX file
- Download the Ruffle CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Ruffle CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Ruffle.
How to install Ruffle from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Ruffle ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Ruffle ZIP file from step 1. Ruffle is now installed on your browser.