Read epub files directly in the browser
EPUBReader is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 95,972 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.13, and it was published 6 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of EPUBReader here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.13||Sign in to download||179.48K||0||2022-09-13|
|2.0.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||177.24K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install EPUBReader from a CRX file
- Download the EPUBReader CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded EPUBReader CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install EPUBReader.
How to install EPUBReader from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the EPUBReader ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked EPUBReader ZIP file from step 1. EPUBReader is now installed on your browser.