Platina Document Opener
Works only with Platina by Formpipe product. Enables opening documents for editing directly from the Platina document server.
Platina Document Opener is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 60,666 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Platina Document Opener here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||34.63K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Platina Document Opener from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Platina Document Opener CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Platina Document Opener CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Platina Document Opener CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Platina Document Opener.
How to install Platina Document Opener from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Platina Document Opener ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Platina Document Opener ZIP file from step 1. Platina Document Opener is now installed on your browser.