RSSHub Radar is a spin-off of RSSHub that helps you quickly discover and subscribe to RSS and RSSHub for your current site.
RSSHub Radar is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 27,732 weekly active users The latest version is 1.10.1, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of RSSHub Radar here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.10.1||Sign in to download||669.33K||0||2023-01-20|
|1.9.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||544.19K||0||2022-10-26|
|1.6.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||418.05K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install RSSHub Radar from a CRX file
- Download the RSSHub Radar CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded RSSHub Radar CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install RSSHub Radar.
How to install RSSHub Radar from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the RSSHub Radar ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked RSSHub Radar ZIP file from step 1. RSSHub Radar is now installed on your browser.