Automation 360 extension to automate web applications in Edge (MV3).
Automation 360 is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 172,234 weekly active users The latest version is 188.8.131.52, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Automation 360 here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|184.108.40.206||Sign in to download||197.57K||4||2023-07-22|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||189.16K||0||2023-05-07|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||189.47K||2||2023-03-22|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||189.31K||0||2023-02-10|
|126.96.36.199||Upgrade subscription to download older files||188.54K||0||2022-11-25|
|188.8.131.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||187.37K||0||2022-11-05|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||186.51K||0||2022-10-15|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||186.51K||0||2022-10-12|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||186.50K||0||2022-10-08|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||186.05K||0||2022-09-27|
How to install Automation 360 from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Automation 360 CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Automation 360 CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Automation 360 CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Automation 360.
How to install Automation 360 from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Automation 360 ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Automation 360 ZIP file from step 1. Automation 360 is now installed on your browser.