Create and edit XLS spreadsheets
What is XLS Editor?
XLS Editor is an Edge add-on that provides a convenient way to create, edit, and view Microsoft Excel documents in XLS and XLSX format. It also supports Open Office format ODS and provides features like styles management, font customization, search functionality, spreadsheet functions, export to PDF, and more.
XLS Editor is an extension that allows to create, edit and view any Microsoft Excel document in both XLS and XLSX format. It also handles the standard Open Office format ODS. It is an integration with LibreOffice Online and a file manager.
XLS Editor main features are:
- A direct link to create xls, xlsx or off spreadsheets with this XLS Editor.
- It intercepts when you access to xls, xlsx, csv or odf spreadsheets, and it automatically opens it directly using this XLS Editor.
- Edit and view XLS spreadsheets written using OpenOffice Calc, LibreOffice Calc or Microsoft Excel.
- Styles management.
- Font sizes.
- Font colours.
- Background colours.
- Search for texts.
- Insert columns / rows / tables / images..
- Delete rows / columns.
- Advanced find & replace / regular expressions / special characters.
XLS Editor is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install XLS Editor if you trust the publisher.
XLS Editor may not be trust-worthy. Avoid installing if possible unless you really trust this publisher.