Internet Downloader enables you to download a desired item with an Internet Download Manager (xdown) application.
XDown is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 123,499 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.0, and it was published 6 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of XDown here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.0||Sign in to download||26.20K||0||2022-11-22|
How to install XDown from a CRX file
- Download the XDown CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded XDown CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install XDown.
How to install XDown from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the XDown ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked XDown ZIP file from step 1. XDown is now installed on your browser.