Video Speed Control
Easily control HTML5 video playback speed via toolbar popup
Video Speed Control is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 24,544 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.2, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Video Speed Control here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.2||Sign in to download||42.60K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Video Speed Control from a CRX file
- Download the Video Speed Control CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Video Speed Control CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Video Speed Control.
How to install Video Speed Control from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Video Speed Control ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Video Speed Control ZIP file from step 1. Video Speed Control is now installed on your browser.