Change the web at will with userscripts
What is Tampermonkey BETA?
Tampermonkey BETA is a unique Edge add-on, designed to have full control over userscripts. With features such as managing and editing all your userscripts, quick enabling and disabling, and backup/restore options via zip file or cloud storage. It is compatible with Greasemonkey up to version 3.x with experimental 4.0 support. While this tool is still in BETA and may contain bugs, users are encouraged to report any issues for prompt action.
- chrome://favicon/ See more
Tampermonkey BETA Version
The stable version can be found here: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/iikmkjmpaadaobahmlepeloendndfphd
Please note: TM Beta might and sometimes most probably will contain bugs ;)
- manage and edit all your userscripts
- enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks
- backup and restore via zip file and/or cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV)
- compatible to Greasemonkey up to version 3.x with experimental 4.0 support
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Offers many options
- Stable and fast
- Keeps popping up for money
Tampermonkey BETA is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Tampermonkey BETA is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.