Qwant VIPrivacy sets qwant.com as your default search engine, blocks trackers for you to protect your personal data while you browse
Qwant VIPrivacy is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 131,474 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.11, and it was published 6 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Qwant VIPrivacy here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.168||Sign in to download||7.44M||0||2022-12-20|
|7.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.33M||0||2022-07-25|
|7.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.33M||0||2022-06-09|
|6.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||308.63K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Qwant VIPrivacy from a CRX file
- Download the Qwant VIPrivacy CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Qwant VIPrivacy CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Qwant VIPrivacy.
How to install Qwant VIPrivacy from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Qwant VIPrivacy ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Qwant VIPrivacy ZIP file from step 1. Qwant VIPrivacy is now installed on your browser.