Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker
Adds price history charts and the option to be alerted on price drops to all Amazon sites.
Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 494,169 weekly active users The latest version is 3.98, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.98||Sign in to download||68.34K||0||2022-03-17|
|3.88||Upgrade subscription to download older files||67.66K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker from a CRX file
- Download the Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker.
How to install Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker ZIP file from step 1. Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Keepa - Amazon Price Tracker:
Dark Mode - Night Eye
User count: 97,141
Switch each website to dark mode / light mode as desired. Take care of your eyes with Night Eye.
MONKNOW New Tab - Personal Dashboard
User count: 86,270
This is the new tab you are dreaming of. Support website URL group management, data sync, dark theme mode.
Publisher: Nik Rolls
User count: 9,059,945
Finally, an efficient blocker. Easy on CPU and memory.