Watch video together
VideoTogether is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 38,834 weekly active users The latest version is 1.4.70, and it was published 8 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of VideoTogether here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.4.70||Sign in to download||489.11K||0||2023-09-21|
|1.4.33||Upgrade subscription to download older files||222.62K||0||2023-06-07|
|1.4.30||Upgrade subscription to download older files||222.62K||0||2023-06-01|
|1.4.10||Upgrade subscription to download older files||216.78K||0||2023-03-27|
|1.4.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||216.78K||0||2023-03-23|
|1.3.85||Upgrade subscription to download older files||260.48K||0||2023-01-12|
|1.3.65||Upgrade subscription to download older files||109.83K||0||2022-10-20|
|1.3.55||Upgrade subscription to download older files||105.89K||0||2022-10-10|
|1.3.36||Upgrade subscription to download older files||63.37K||0||2022-09-02|
How to install VideoTogether from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the VideoTogether CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download VideoTogether CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded VideoTogether CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install VideoTogether.
How to install VideoTogether from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the VideoTogether ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked VideoTogether ZIP file from step 1. VideoTogether is now installed on your browser.