Multilanguage Translator, translate words, translate phrases. Full page translator and dictionary, text to speech (TTS).
Multilanguage Translator is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 38,672 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.8, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Multilanguage Translator here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.8||Sign in to download||225.34K||0||2023-08-01|
|1.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||114.67K||0||2023-05-07|
|1.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||117.19K||0||2023-03-10|
|1.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||122.23K||0||2022-10-27|
|1.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||121.36K||0||2022-10-20|
How to install Multilanguage Translator from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Multilanguage Translator CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Multilanguage Translator CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Multilanguage Translator CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Multilanguage Translator.
How to install Multilanguage Translator from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Multilanguage Translator ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Multilanguage Translator ZIP file from step 1. Multilanguage Translator is now installed on your browser.