Superior and versatile adblock focused on your privacy. Stop the harassing and immensely-frustrating ads even in incognito mode.
Incognito Adblocker is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 57,669 weekly active users The latest version is 5.6.2, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Incognito Adblocker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|5.6.2||Sign in to download||2.83M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Incognito Adblocker from a CRX file
- Download the Incognito Adblocker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Incognito Adblocker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Incognito Adblocker.
How to install Incognito Adblocker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Incognito Adblocker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Incognito Adblocker ZIP file from step 1. Incognito Adblocker is now installed on your browser.