Have control over WebRTC (disable | enable) and protect your IP address.
WebRTC Control is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 19,631 weekly active users The latest version is 0.3.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of WebRTC Control here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.3.0||Sign in to download||46.11K||3||2022-02-11|
How to install WebRTC Control from a CRX file
- Download the WebRTC Control CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded WebRTC Control CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install WebRTC Control.
How to install WebRTC Control from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the WebRTC Control ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked WebRTC Control ZIP file from step 1. WebRTC Control is now installed on your browser.