A simple extension that allows you to schedule Jitsi Meetings.
Jitsi Meetings is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 32,601 weekly active users The latest version is 0.2.8, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Jitsi Meetings here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.2.8||Sign in to download||145.00K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Jitsi Meetings from a CRX file
- Download the Jitsi Meetings CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Jitsi Meetings CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Jitsi Meetings.
How to install Jitsi Meetings from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Jitsi Meetings ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Jitsi Meetings ZIP file from step 1. Jitsi Meetings is now installed on your browser.