Blocks Ads on Twitch.tv.
Twitch Adblock is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 21,116 weekly active users The latest version is 5.5.0, and it was published 7 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Twitch Adblock here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|5.5.0||Sign in to download||135.36K||0||2022-09-08|
|5.4.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||131.90K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Twitch Adblock from a CRX file
- Download the Twitch Adblock CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Twitch Adblock CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Twitch Adblock.
How to install Twitch Adblock from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Twitch Adblock ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Twitch Adblock ZIP file from step 1. Twitch Adblock is now installed on your browser.