Augments your Steam Experience
Augmented Steam is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 67,839 weekly active users The latest version is 2.6.0, and it was published 5 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Augmented Steam here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.6.0||Sign in to download||9.66M||0||2023-09-23|
|2.5.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||9.57M||0||2023-07-10|
|2.4.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.95M||0||2023-01-13|
|2.4.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.95M||0||2022-12-16|
|2.3.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.72M||0||2022-09-03|
|2.3.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.69M||0||2022-05-11|
|2.3.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.76M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Augmented Steam from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Augmented Steam CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Augmented Steam CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Augmented Steam CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Augmented Steam.
How to install Augmented Steam from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Augmented Steam ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Augmented Steam ZIP file from step 1. Augmented Steam is now installed on your browser.