Control your cookies! Automatically delete unwanted cookies from your closed tabs while keeping the ones you want.
Cookie AutoDelete is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 36,006 weekly active users The latest version is 3.8.2, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Cookie AutoDelete here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.8.2||Sign in to download||751.68K||0||2022-12-13|
|3.8.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||742.87K||0||2022-07-14|
|3.8.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||742.73K||0||2022-06-17|
|3.7.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||734.94K||0||2022-05-26|
|3.6.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||716.75K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Cookie AutoDelete from a CRX file
- Download the Cookie AutoDelete CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Cookie AutoDelete CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Cookie AutoDelete.
How to install Cookie AutoDelete from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Cookie AutoDelete ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Cookie AutoDelete ZIP file from step 1. Cookie AutoDelete is now installed on your browser.