Desktop Screen Recorder
Record your computer's screen with just one click!
Desktop Screen Recorder is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 35,642 weekly active users The latest version is 0.1.9, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Desktop Screen Recorder here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.1.9||Sign in to download||50.32K||0||2022-12-26|
|0.1.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||43.07K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Desktop Screen Recorder from a CRX file
- Download the Desktop Screen Recorder CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Desktop Screen Recorder CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Desktop Screen Recorder.
How to install Desktop Screen Recorder from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Desktop Screen Recorder ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Desktop Screen Recorder ZIP file from step 1. Desktop Screen Recorder is now installed on your browser.