Enhance your email provider with end-to-end encryption. Secure email communication based on the OpenPGP standard.
Mailvelope is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 48,373 weekly active users The latest version is 4.7.1, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Mailvelope here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|4.7.1||Sign in to download||3.05M||0||2022-11-23|
|4.7.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.05M||0||2022-11-10|
|4.6.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.05M||0||2022-09-16|
|4.6.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.05M||0||2022-06-29|
|4.5.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.10M||0||2022-04-06|
|4.5.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.02M||0||2022-03-17|
|4.5.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.02M||0||2022-03-11|
|4.4.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.88M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Mailvelope from a CRX file
- Download the Mailvelope CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Mailvelope CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Mailvelope.
How to install Mailvelope from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Mailvelope ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Mailvelope ZIP file from step 1. Mailvelope is now installed on your browser.