Nå dina digitala skolverktyg med ett klick!
Skolon is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 36,403 weekly active users The latest version is 1.4.1, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Skolon here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.4.1||Sign in to download||295.04K||0||2022-06-10|
|1.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||290.99K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Skolon from a CRX file
- Download the Skolon CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Skolon CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Skolon.
How to install Skolon from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Skolon ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Skolon ZIP file from step 1. Skolon is now installed on your browser.