A customizable, password-protected website blocker and redirector.
Block Site is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 39,997 weekly active users The latest version is 0.5.0, and it was published 7 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Block Site here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.5.0||Sign in to download||153.32K||0||2023-09-22|
|0.4.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||150.78K||1||2023-04-27|
|0.4.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||146.15K||2||2022-10-10|
|0.4.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||145.99K||0||2022-09-06|
|0.4.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||137.70K||0||2022-08-02|
|0.4.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||137.51K||0||2022-06-21|
|0.4.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||137.51K||0||2022-03-16|
|0.4.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||136.07K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Block Site from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Block Site CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Block Site CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Block Site CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Block Site.
How to install Block Site from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Block Site ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Block Site ZIP file from step 1. Block Site is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Block Site: