Keyboard & Mouse for Xbox xCloud
Play Xbox Cloud Gaming (Project xCloud) with a keyboard and mouse.
What is Keyboard & Mouse for Xbox xCloud?
"Keyboard & Mouse for Xbox xCloud" is an Edge browser extension that enables you to control any game on Xbox Cloud Gaming (Project xCloud) using a keyboard and mouse. Comes with configurable sensitivity, multiple presets, quick enable/disable feature, and a promise to respect your privacy. Use it for free, upgrade once for unlimited access.
A browser extension to control any game on Xbox Cloud Gaming (Project xCloud) with a keyboard and mouse.
✅ Works for every game
- Every game on xCloud is supported - regardless of whether or not it natively supports mouse and keyboard
✅ Quick enable/disable
- Easily disable the mouse/keyboard override and switch back to your controller whenever you feel like it with one click of the toggle
✅ Configurable sensitivity
- Control how sensitive you want mouse movement to be on a per-profile basis (you may also need to tweak the control sensitivity in the game options as well for optimal use)
✅ Multiple presets
User reviews summary
- Great concept
- Can be useful for certain games
- Free lifetime trial offered by developer
- Encourages development of Xbox native support
- Can customize button configurations
- Paid version introduced
- Payment process issues
- Requires time-consuming key configuration for each game
- Not compatible with all games
- Execution can be rough
- Limited trial duration
- Paid version
- Button configuration
- Native support
Keyboard & Mouse for Xbox xCloud may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Keyboard & Mouse for Xbox xCloud is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.