Automation 360 extension to automate web applications in Microsoft Edge
Automation 360 is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 160,464 weekly active users The latest version is 126.96.36.199, and it was published 7 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Automation 360 here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|188.8.131.52||Sign in to download||141.29K||0||2022-09-10|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||141.06K||0||2022-06-15|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||141.06K||0||2022-04-22|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||141.00K||0||2022-03-24|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||131.82K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Automation 360 from a CRX file
- Download the Automation 360 CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Automation 360 CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Automation 360.
How to install Automation 360 from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Automation 360 ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Automation 360 ZIP file from step 1. Automation 360 is now installed on your browser.