Save any interesting event information into calendar form. Export events directly to multipul calenders.
What is Super Calendar?
Super Calendar is an Edge Add-on that efficiently saves any interesting event information spotted on the web into your chosen calendar. This add-on uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to identify key information from selected texts and converts them into a calendar event. Users can effortlessly import these events to Apple, Google, Outlook and Yahoo calendars or even download them in .ics files to share with others. Thanks to its 1.2.0 update, it now identifies more date patterns and improves compatibility of .ics files.
With NLP (Nature language Process) abilities of SuperCalendar, user can easily save any interesting web information into your calendar. Import events directly to calendars of Apple, Google, Outlook and Yahoo. You can also download the calendar file (.ics) and share with others.
How to Use:
- On the webpage, select the text may contains event related information.
- Right click the mouse and select "Add as New Event" in the context menu.
- In the following popup UI, SuperCalendar will extract key messages of event. You can also edit the information to keep it accurate.
- Hit "Add to calendar" and download the calendar file. Or you can click the side menu and import event directly to calendars from Apple, Google, Outlook and Yahoo.
- Improve compatibility of .ics file
- Able to identify more date patterns
- Support English UI
- Enable to export event to Apple, Google, outlook, and Yahoo calendar.
Super Calendar is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Super Calendar has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.