An extension to verify the code running in your browser matches what was published.
Code Verify is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 93,710 weekly active users The latest version is 2.1.1, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Code Verify here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.1.1||Sign in to download||90.59K||0||2023-04-12|
|2.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||91.67K||0||2022-08-06|
|1.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||69.30K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Code Verify from a CRX file
- Download the Code Verify CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Code Verify CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Code Verify.
How to install Code Verify from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Code Verify ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Code Verify ZIP file from step 1. Code Verify is now installed on your browser.