Quickly translate selected or typed text on web pages. Supports Google Translate and DeepL API.
Simple Translate is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 155,843 weekly active users The latest version is 2.8.2, and it was published 7 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Simple Translate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.8.2||Sign in to download||434.44K||0||2023-09-19|
|2.8.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||433.40K||1||2023-02-22|
|2.8.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||433.25K||0||2022-09-01|
|2.7.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||427.25K||2||2022-03-08|
|2.6.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||383.14K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Simple Translate from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Simple Translate CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Simple Translate CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Simple Translate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Simple Translate.
How to install Simple Translate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Simple Translate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Simple Translate ZIP file from step 1. Simple Translate is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Simple Translate: