Translate texts within page context, customize your own style of popup block, and more.
XTranslate is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 37,955 weekly active users The latest version is 2.80.5, and it was published 2 days ago.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of XTranslate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install XTranslate from a CRX file
- Download the XTranslate CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded XTranslate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install XTranslate.
How to install XTranslate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the XTranslate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked XTranslate ZIP file from step 1. XTranslate is now installed on your browser.