Markdown Viewer is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 55,356 weekly active users The latest version is 5.1, and it was published 7 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Markdown Viewer here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|5.1||Sign in to download||2.25M||0||2023-03-17|
|5.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.28M||0||2022-12-23|
|4.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||231.35K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Markdown Viewer from a CRX file
- Download the Markdown Viewer CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Markdown Viewer CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Markdown Viewer.
How to install Markdown Viewer from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Markdown Viewer ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Markdown Viewer ZIP file from step 1. Markdown Viewer is now installed on your browser.