M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector
Enables level 3 support for many web applications.
M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 2,101,636 weekly active users The latest version is 184.108.40.206, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|220.127.116.11||Sign in to download||34.89K||0||2023-07-29|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||34.85K||0||2023-07-28|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||34.85K||0||2023-07-27|
|126.96.36.199||Upgrade subscription to download older files||32.87K||0||2023-03-17|
|188.8.131.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||32.36K||0||2022-07-14|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||31.38K||0||2022-04-01|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||31.36K||2||2022-03-09|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||31.20K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector.
How to install M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector ZIP file from step 1. M*Modal Fluency Direct Web Connector is now installed on your browser.