Chrome Mouse Gestures
Boost browsing productivity with mouse navigation shortcuts - simple Mouse Gestures, Super Drag, Wheel Gestures, Rocker Gestures.
What is Chrome Mouse Gestures?
Chrome Mouse Gestures is an innovative Microsoft Edge add-on designed to improve the browsing experience by using quick mouse-based shortcuts. Believe in the power of simplicity with the easy-to-use Mouse Gestures, leap into efficiency with the Super Drag feature, or navigate with the utmost ease with Wheel Gestures. This add-on brings user-friendly and valuable productivity enhancements right at your fingertips. Try this productivity-boosting Edge tweak for an unmatched browsing experience.
Chrome Mouse Gestures brings the power of the browser to your fingertips, boosting your productivity.
Mouse navigation shortcuts includes very simple Mouse Gestures, Super Drag or just Wheel Gestures.
Try it out and you will love it.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and understand
- Provides additional functionality to Microsoft Edge
- Has been around for a long time, suggesting reliability and a track record of updates and improvements
- Issues with the super drag function
- Frequent bugs and inconsistencies
- Conflicts with certain websites, especially those with Cloudflare security checks
- Does not support certain functions like 'close other tabs'
- Bugs with gesture function
- Conflict with Cloudflare
- Difficulty with the 'Super Drag' function
- Edge now has built-in gesture functionality
- Previous reliance on the add-on before the Edge update
Chrome Mouse Gestures is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Chrome Mouse Gestures has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.