Malwarebytes Browser Guard
The fastest and safest web browsing experience.
Malwarebytes Browser Guard is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 1,482,311 weekly active users The latest version is 2.6.10, and it was published 20 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Malwarebytes Browser Guard here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Malwarebytes Browser Guard from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Malwarebytes Browser Guard CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Malwarebytes Browser Guard CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Malwarebytes Browser Guard CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Malwarebytes Browser Guard.
How to install Malwarebytes Browser Guard from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Malwarebytes Browser Guard ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Malwarebytes Browser Guard ZIP file from step 1. Malwarebytes Browser Guard is now installed on your browser.