Single sign-on to web applications with IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on.
What is ISAM ESSO?
ISAM ESSO is an Edge add-on component of IBM's Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on (ISAM-ESSO). It provides an automatic logon and password change for web applications, communicating with ISAM-ESSO's IMS server backend that manages enterprise policies and access profiles. This facilitates single sign-on for various client applications, including web applications accessed by internet browsers, windows native, and Java applications. The extension requires purchase of IBM ISAM-ESSO software license.
- scripting See more
This extension is a component of IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on (ISAM-ESSO) and provides single sign-on to web applications. It eliminates the need to remember and manage passwords with automatic logon and password change for web applications. The web-extension communicates with IBM ISAM-ESSO IMS Server backend that manages enterprise policies and access profiles for single sign to various client applications including web applications accessed by internet browsers, windows native and Java applications etc. This extensions requires purchase of IBM ISAM-ESSO software license and installation of Windows client application and IMS server backend application. For more information on the product that uses this extension refer to the product URL.
User reviews summary
- Works great in Edge when re-downloaded from the software store
- Works in Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Works well on Getac mobile device and saves time
- Not working for the Firefox 64 bit version
- Does not save passwords on Microsoft Edge
- Does not work in MS Edge or Chrome
- Support room for the add-on never responds
- Inefficient password manager
- Incompatibility with different browsers
- Issues with password saving feature
- Need for re-downloading from software store for it to work better
ISAM ESSO is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
ISAM ESSO is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.