Online Security Guard
Protect your digital privacy and enjoy safe browsing experience
What is Online Security Guard?
Online Security Guard, an Edge add-on, is specifically crafted to improve online security while browsing the web. It provides additional protection against harmful websites by flagging them as 'Safe' or 'Not Safe' based on user-generated ratings. This tool actively contributes to your digital safety by minimizing contact with malware and viruses.
Bumping into the wrong website can infect your PC with malware. Online Security Guard attempts to block and warn you of malicious, virus-hosting sites by tagging websites with a rating of Safe or Not Safe based on input from users; you can share feedback too.
User reviews summary
- Provides a sense of security and peace of mind while browsing
- Efficient and responsive customer support
- Regular updates to stay ahead of emerging threats
- Operates efficiently without slowing down the browser
- User-friendly interface and easy navigation
- Real-time threat detection and phishing protection
- Minimal impact on browser and device performance
- Educates users about potential online risks
- Offers secure password management features
- Automatic, seamless operation in the background
Online Security Guard is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Online Security Guard if you trust the publisher.
Online Security Guard has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.