Protects you from tracing and malicious domain names, filters banner ads, pop-up ads and video ads, all in real-time.
What is Cloudopt AdBlocker?
Cloudopt AdBlocker is a powerful Edge add-on created to enhance user’s security and overall browsing experience. It protects users in realtime from potential threats like tracking, harmful domain names and more. This extension is proficient in blocking all types of ads including banner ads, pop-up ads, and video ads. Moreover, it protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems. Cloudopt also boasts fast speeds, higher performance and has a gold medal customer service on standby around the clock for any user queries or feedback.
Protect your security in real time, prevent tracing, malicious domain names, filter banner ads, pop-up ads, and video ads.
The most powerful security plugin in the Eastern Hemisphere, Cloudopt can effectively block all types of ads on all pages, phishing sites, phishing sites and phones.
Cloudopt can do this:
- Block common ads.
- Accelerate page loading, save bandwidth, block ads and pop-up windows.
- Block all spyware, adware, and dial-up installers.
- Protect your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems.
- Protect your against malicious and phishing attacks.
- Protect you from harassment and fraud.
- Block the script from the dangerous website to download something.
Why use Cloudopt?
User reviews summary
- Low memory usage
- Effective at blocking ads once enabled
- Multiple nodes and fast and stable
- Ad-blocking not enabled by default
- Must use WeChat for keeping login
- Does not block all pop-up ads or ads at the beginning of videos
- Memory usage
- Ad-blocking effectiveness
- Necessity to enable ad-blocking manually
Cloudopt AdBlocker is very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Cloudopt AdBlocker has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.