Translate what you want.
Edge Translate is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 459,150 weekly active users The latest version is 2.4.0, and it was published 6 months ago.
Total download count: 9
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Edge Translate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.4.0||Sign in to download||3.04M||4||2022-10-07|
|2.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.01M||3||2022-04-21|
|2.2.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.98M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Edge Translate from a CRX file
- Download the Edge Translate CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Edge Translate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Edge Translate.
How to install Edge Translate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Edge Translate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Edge Translate ZIP file from step 1. Edge Translate is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Edge Translate:
User count: 153,073
Clear all the ads on the page: floating ads, shopping ads, malicious pop, tracking code.
Kami for Microsoft Edge™
Publisher: Kami Limited
User count: 323,011
Kami is an interactive learning platform empowering students and enhancing the way teachers teach, feedback, and assess.
AdBlock — best ad blocker
User count: 10,238,867
Block ads and pop-ups on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and your favorite websites.