Dragon Web Extension
Dragon Web Extension for Microsoft Edge
Dragon Web Extension is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 104,358 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.1112, and it was published 9 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Dragon Web Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.16812||Sign in to download||306.85K||0||2022-12-24|
|22.214.171.12459||Upgrade subscription to download older files||307.87K||1||2022-05-19|
How to install Dragon Web Extension from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Dragon Web Extension CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Dragon Web Extension CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Dragon Web Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Dragon Web Extension.
How to install Dragon Web Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Dragon Web Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Dragon Web Extension ZIP file from step 1. Dragon Web Extension is now installed on your browser.