Web bilingual translation, completely free to use, supports Deepl/Google/Bing/Tencent/Youdao, etc.
Immersive Translate is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 137,849 weekly active users The latest version is 0.5.5, and it was published 16 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Immersive Translate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Immersive Translate from a CRX file
- Download the Immersive Translate CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Immersive Translate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Immersive Translate.
How to install Immersive Translate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Immersive Translate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Immersive Translate ZIP file from step 1. Immersive Translate is now installed on your browser.