What is GitHub加速?
'GitHub加速' is an Edge add-on developed to solve the problem of slow GitHub download speeds, specifically in the Asian region. Once installed, it works in the background to accelerate download speed, enhancing the user experience significantly. The source code is available on https://github.com/fhefh2015/Fast-GitHub for reference.
Github download speeds are generally slow in Asia, and with this plugin the download speeds will be insane! Source Code Here: https://github.com/fhefh2015/Fast-GitHub
User reviews summary
- Speeds up the download.
- Effective to some users, even for the speeds that initially slow.
- Having Github links in some downloading platforms boosts speed.
- Operation gets interrupted once the computer is put to sleep.
- Some reported it causing errors or getting rate-limited.
- Not user-friendly, instructions are complicated.
- The add-on helps to some extent in speeding up downloads.
- The add-on is not consistently effective or stable.
- Some users could not use the add-on at all, even after installation.
GitHub加速 may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
GitHub加速 has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.