Cookie Editor is a cookie manager. You can add, delete, edit, search, protect and block cookies!
Cookie Editor is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 43,160 weekly active users The latest version is 18.104.22.168, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 4
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Cookie Editor here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|22.214.171.124||Sign in to download||1.41M||4||2022-02-11|
How to install Cookie Editor from a CRX file
- Download the Cookie Editor CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Cookie Editor CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Cookie Editor.
How to install Cookie Editor from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Cookie Editor ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Cookie Editor ZIP file from step 1. Cookie Editor is now installed on your browser.