A library-approved tool to unlock access to academic papers.
Lean Library is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 70,382 weekly active users The latest version is 2023.4.1, and it was published 15 days ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Lean Library here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Lean Library from a CRX file
- Download the Lean Library CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Lean Library CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Lean Library.
How to install Lean Library from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Lean Library ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Lean Library ZIP file from step 1. Lean Library is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Lean Library:
Workona Tab Manager
User count: 26,106
The world’s best tab manager
Image to Text (OCR)
Publisher: Hitesh Saini
User count: 6,185
A Fast and simple document scanner app with high quality text output.
Hitsteps Visitor Manager
Publisher: Armin Nikdel
User count: 134