Manage browser's requests, include modify the request headers and response headers, redirect requests, cancel requests
Header Editor is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 339,147 weekly active users The latest version is 4.1.1, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Header Editor here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|4.1.1||Sign in to download||447.23K||1||2022-05-19|
How to install Header Editor from a CRX file
- Download the Header Editor CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Header Editor CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Header Editor.
How to install Header Editor from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Header Editor ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Header Editor ZIP file from step 1. Header Editor is now installed on your browser.