View high-definition images by hovering mouse on thumbnails, for all your beloved websites and you.
PhotoShow is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 244,826 weekly active users The latest version is 4.21.0, and it was published 11 days ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of PhotoShow here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install PhotoShow from a CRX file
- Download the PhotoShow CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded PhotoShow CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install PhotoShow.
How to install PhotoShow from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the PhotoShow ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked PhotoShow ZIP file from step 1. PhotoShow is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to PhotoShow:
壹伴 · 小插件
User count: 217,465
User count: 115
Block requests based on patterns.
User count: 3,650
Productivity focused extension that helps you manage browser tabs