A chromium extension for converting projects among singing voice synthesizer softwares.
What is Utaformatix?
Utaformatix is a browser extension called 'Utaformatix' that allows users to convert projects among various singing voice synthesizer softwares. It supports importing formats such as .vsqx, .vpr, .vsq, and .ust, and exporting formats including .vsqx, .vpr, and .vsq. It also keeps important information like tracks, notes, tempo labels, and time signatures. Additionally, Utaformatix can detect and convert Japanese lyrics types, such as CV and VCV, as well as Kana and Romaji. Moreover, it can also convert pitch for supported formats.
This is a browser extension for converting projects among singing voice synthesizer softwares, based on sdercolin's utaformatix3 (https://github.com/sdercolin/utaformatix3).
- Supported importing formats: .vsqx(3/4), .vpr, .vsq, .ust, .ccs,.xml(MusicXML), .musicxml, .svp, .s5p, .dv, .ppsf(NT)
- Supported exporting formats: .vsqx(4), .vpr, .vsq, .ust, .ccs, .xml(MusicXML), .svp, .s5p, .dv
- Keep information including: tracks, notes, tempo labels, time signatures
- Detect and convert Japanese lyrics types
- between CV and VCV
- between Kana and Romaji
- Convert pitch for .vsq, .vsqx, .vpr, .ust, .ccs, .svp, .s5p
Utaformatix is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Utaformatix has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.